Setup Netgear N300 Wireless Router With Trending Tricks
For indoor use, the most effective wireless router is Netgear N300. Most of the users prefer Netgear N300 wireless router as it provides a wide range of network connection without any interruption. However, sometimes you may face problem while installing the router.
Therefore, if you want Netgear n300 wireless router setup for indoor use and you do not have any idea of how to go about then you can follow the article. Perform the steps in order to configure the Netgear N300 wireless router on your system.
A simple guide to Netgear n300 wireless router setup
Basically, the wireless router connects with the internet. For best indoor wireless router consider Netgear N300 as your best option. But you need a clear picture in your mind how to setup the router on your system. Before proceeding with the setup process you need a high-speed mobile network connection.
- First, disconnect the power to disable the modem. Further, plug one end of the Ethernet cable which is yellow in color and the other end with the Internet port of your router.
- After that, connect all the cables and turn on the power. After that, plug in the power adapter with the router. Then connect the power adapter of the router with the outlet port.
- You need to wait for a while until a green light turns on in the router.
- After that connect the router with the computer. You can use an ethernet cable to establish a wired connection.
- Next, launch a web browser on your system and enter the router’s IP address which you will get from the router’s kit. After entering the IP address hit the Enter button.
- In the first page, you will find a login option. Enter your user id and password in the log in the box. From the retailer, you will get the user id and password. If you want to set your password, you can.
- Then go to the home page and select Setup Wizard which you will get on your screen.
- Later tick on the Yes option and press on the Next option. Moreover, the Set Wizard detect the type of your internet connection.
- You need a stable network to proceed further. In the next, you need to select Router Status option. You will find the option in the Maintenance option situated in the left bottom corner of your screen. In this section, you will see your IP address. Make note of it for further use.
- You can set your own password to make it secure otherwise anyone can use high-speed internet connection through your N300 router.
With the above-mentioned steps, you can easily Netgear n300 wireless router setup. Make sure that you do not miss out any method otherwise you will face difficulty in between the process.