Netgear Ex2700 Setup: Learn The Proper Way
Netgear Ex 2700 wireless range extender-Essential edition can help you enhance your existing wireless office or home network. For a faster wireless connection, it is designed to deliver wireless speeds up to 300Mbps with the outermost antennas. The plug design acquires less space, and connects with any standard wireless devices and also offers great connectivity. Therefore, if you are looking for the Netgear ex2700 setup, then you’re right at the correct spot. Here, in this article, you will get a step by step guide to set up the EX2700 Netgear. But, before that, know what actually wireless extenders are.
Netgear EX2700 Setup in a Simple Way
Basically, the Netgear ex2700 setup can be done via two simple methods. So, here we state it below:
- WPS setup
- Netgear Genie Smart setup
Here, in the following section, we have mentioned two methods. Now, you can select any methods and go for the below-mentioned steps.
Method @1: WPS setup
WPS stands for the Wi-Fi protected setup. In order to set up an extender, it is quite easy to execute. You need yo perform some simple steps and the setup process gets finished. To do so, have a look below:
- Primarily, you have to power on the extender and then press the WPS button.
- After that, you will see a light, if it starts blinking then, it symbolizes that the configuration between the extender and the router has been started.
- Now, wait for a minute and then you will notice three lights that indicated that the extender successfully configured with the signals of the actual access point.
Method @2: Netgear Genie Smart setup
Here, we have given a complete step up for the Netgear wifi extender ex2700 setup with the help of the Netgear Genie Smart Setup. To do this process, you have to follow the below directions:
- Firstly, you have to connect the extender into a power outlet.
- Then, turn it on.
- Now, open any browser you prefer and then go to the mywifiext.net
- Once you are done, you have to create an account. Thus, you need to enter your email address and password.
- When done, select the network of the router and type the password.
- Next, hit the Continue button. But keep in mind, don’t use the names, birthdate and related information in the password.
- After this process, simply connect the wireless devices to the network of the extender and finally, press the Finish button as well as the OK button in order to complete the process.
Now, that the Netgear ex2700 setup process has finished. We hope this went quite satisfactory for you to set up yoru Netgear EX2700. This post is completely written for the users in worry and hopefully, it will be beneficial at your workplace. Furthermore, in case you face any difficulty in catching up with the methods then, you can get in touch with an expert for immediate help.