Avail Effective Guide for TP-Link TL-WA850RE Setup
In this advanced era, the Internet has made each and every work much more convenient. There are a lot of things going on over the internet, as a result, you are dependent on it. This is why everyone faces difficulties when the internet stops working. But with the help of the WiFi extender, you can prevent such kind of situation. TP-Link TL-WA850RE extender offers one of the fastest ways to extend the range of the WiFi network that you are using. It also enhances the overall distance of the WiFi network. But in some cases, users do not know the exact procedure for TP-WA850RE setup. So here in this solution, as you have just dropped in the right page. In this guide, we will introduce how to configure TP-Link TL-WA850RE extender with an instant and without any trouble.
If you do not have any idea about the setup process, follow the process carefully and choose the method which is comfortable for you.
But, before going to the setup process, first, you need to check the hardware connection described in the under the section,
- Firstly, plug in TP-Link TL-WA850RE into the power socket near your router.
- You have to use an ethernet cable to connect the extender router to your system.
TP-Link TL-WA850RE Set Up: Detailed Analysis
If you are looking for an effective procedure for TP-Link TL-WA850RE setup, then follow the steps that mentioned in the below section. Apply the steps accordingly, and enjoy the extended wireless network flawlessly.
Method 1: Quick Setup via WPS Button
You can use the WPS button for TP-WA850RE setup. To apply the methods, follow the below mentioned steps,
- At first, place the range extender near to your router or the access point. Then, turn it on.
- After that, wait until the wireless LED starts flashing where the router support their WPS or QSS function.
- Next, press the WPS or QSS button on your router and re-button on the range extender.
- It may take up to two minutes for the router and range extender to connect when the range extender light becomes a solid blue.
- With this, the process is complete and you will have a seamless wireless network. If your router in the range extender, do not connect using the WPS or QSS function.
Method 2: Setup via Web Browser
You can also setup TP-Link TL-WA850RE with the help of the below mentioned steps. Follow them and perform them exactly as instructed below. So, perform the following steps to reset the range extender while range extender is still plugged in with the power on.
- Use a pin to press the Reset button on the bottom panel. Then choose between a wired or wireless setup to use an ethernet connection.
- Insert one end of an ethernet cable into the underside of the range extender and the other into your computer. But, make sure that during the setup process, it is important to disconnect all wireless from networks your computer.
- Then wait until the LED flashes on the range extender to connect without wireless.
- After that, click the wireless network icon on your desktop. Next, click the refresh button and select TP-Link TL-WA850RE and right-click on it to connect. Now the devices are connected to open.
- After that, launch your default web browser and type http://tplinkextender.net in the address field. Then enter the details that are default username and password which you will get from the router box.
- Once you have successfully logged in the quick setup, the Start page will appear on your system screen. After that, click Next button to follow the quick set-up guide.
- Select your country from the list. After that, click Next to Continue.
- Wait a few seconds while the range extender detects the surrounding wireless networks. Once the local network is listed, select your main Router network and press Next option.
- Select the local area network from the list, then select your main router network and then press the Next button. After that, enter your existing wireless router’s password and press Next option.
- After that, click the Finish option to complete the quick setup. You need to remember that this connection may take up to two minutes to complete.
- Once the setup process is complete, you will need to position it within the range of your wireless router. The LED lights will help you to gauge the best position for your range extender.
On the whole, the above-mentioned procedure will help you to configure the extender router successfully. In case, while applying them if you face any problem or failing to perform TP-Link Range Extender TL-WA850RE setup, you should post your complaint in the below section. Furthermore, you can also take expert opinion to get hassle-free solutions.