Effective Techniques For The Netgear WN3000RP Setup: Get It All Here
The Netgear WN3000RP is one of the most popular range extenders by Netgear. Maximum number of people choose this range extenders model because of it’s easy to use functions. However, Netgear WN3000RP wifi extender is a device that acts as a repeater for router broadcast signal. Recently, it has been found that most of the router users are coming up with this question “how to setup Netgear wn3000rp?”.
However, setting up the Netgear WN3000RP wifi range extender is not a troublesome task. Are you wondering how to do that? Then, read on to know the stepwise solutions which would probably help you on Netgear WN3000RP setup.
Two Effective Methods for the Netgear wn3000rp Setup
Netgear WN3000RP wifi range extender is the most sold and used range extenders among all the wifi range extenders models. You may come up with the various types of methods and ways to set up the Netgear WN3000RP wifi range extender model. But, you need to try the practical and easy methods which can give you the optimal solution on time.
So, the best way to know? We have mentioned two easy and useful method by which WN3000RP wifi range extender can be configured. Hence, follow below for a hassle-free Netgear wn3000rp Setup
- Connecting with the help of the WPS (Wifi Protected Setup) button.
- Connecting with the help of the Web-Browser setup.
Method 1: Connecting with the help of the WPS (Wifi Protected Setup) Button
You can easily set up the Netgear WN3000RP wifi range extender using the WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) button. Some easy and simple steps are described below the section which can help you to configure Netgear WN3000RP wifi extender instantly.
- At first, you need to plug in the wifi extender and turn it on.
- After that, you need to place the extender in between the dead area and your router. You need to make sure that using the laptops and cell phones which range contain at least 50 percent signal strength of the router. Otherwise, you can put the device closer to your router.
- Now, you need to press the WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) button on your wifi range extender.
- After that, press the Wi-Fi Protected Setup button on your router within the two minutes.
- Now, the wireless device should be connected. You need to check your system for the new network.
- The title of the new wireless network broadcasted from the extender will take your original router’s network title or name along with an _EXT at the end.
- The key of your network to connect to the extender will be the same and exact as your original router’s password.
- Once the above steps are complete, you can try to connect your wifi devices with the help of wifi extended network.
Method 2: Connecting with the help of the Web-Browser Setup
This method is very effective and useful that you can try to configure the Netgear WN3000RP wifi range extender. To try this method, you need to follow the below-described steps.
- Before moving ahead to continue with the web-browser setup, you need to know the password of your router because you may need the password of your existing router to connect extender.
- Now, you need to plug in the wifi extender and turn it on.
- Wait for a minute while, for the wifi extender to boot up itself. After that, you need to connect to Netgear_EXT.
- Once the connection is done, you need to wait for the LED light to turn into solid green.
- After that, open the web browser.
- Now, you need to go to the Netgear Genie website.
- After that, you need to follow the on-screen directions for the web-browser setup to select the wifi network. Choose your network and enter the password. After that, proceed with the on-screen directions to execute the setup.
- Wait for a minute to connect the extender with your router.
- Now, you can try to connect your wifi devices with the help of wifi extended network.
Hopefully, the above-mentioned methods are compelling and simple to set up the Netgear WN3000RP wifi range extender effectively. moreover, this article covers easy and useful guidelines on the Netgear wifi extender wn3000rp setup. Therefore, try the above-mentioned troubleshooting methods to see which one is giving you the optimal solution.