How To setup Linksys EA7300 – Learn Effective Ways
Whenever you are setting up a network for the first time for your business or home, you might go for the wireless router that can efficiently handle the network encryption, such as a Linksys router. Since Linksys routers are proved to provide speedy access to their provider network, you can join the router to the modem, get on the network and then log on to the administration pane. Therefore, you can easily perform the setup process by managing security settings. Thus, if you search for a reliable way to setup Linksys EA7300, then you are on the perfect page.
Here, we have mentioned the way with complete steps to set up the Linksys router. We recommend you to follow the entire article and perform this action in no time.
Setting Up the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router EA7300
Here, in this section of the article, we have mentioned all the steps to setup Linksys EA7300 router. But, it is suggested to apply those steps in the same order as we have given.
- Primarily, you have to connect your Linksys wireless EA7300 router to the power outlet, then carefully insert the Ethernet cable into the yellow color port which says “internet.” You have to attach the opposite end of the cable to the modem.
- After that, on the router, you will observe the Linksys logo light up. Now, until the Linksys logo stops flashing and becomes stable, you have to wait. Next, you need to locate a sticker that says “Wireless Password” and “Wireless Network”. You will be able to locate those stickers under the router. Now, on your system, you have to connect to this the Wi-Fi network.
- Once you are done, you have to enter the Wi-Fi password. Here, you need to use the password printed on the sticker.
- After connected to the Wi-Fi network, simply navigate to the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi EA7300 router setup page. Here, check for the available updates. If you find any, then you can easily install those updates. Alternatively, you can also reset the option as Automatic Updates for your Linksys EA7300 router.
- After updating the router, you require to configure the password and the SSID of the Wi-Fi network. Basically, the SSID is the name, when they look for the Wi-Fi networks, it will be displayed in the devices.
- If you want to reset the name for the Wi-Fi network, then, in order for the set up to continue, you will have to reconnect your system to the Wi-Fi network.
- Once you perform this action, you can easily set the administration password. Therefore, you can easily manage the devices attached to the Wi-Fi network, assign addresses to them and do further.
- After that, a confirmation screen will come up. Here, the confirmation screen showing you all the usernames and passwords which you might require. Hence, we advised you to note these usernames and passwords down.
Creating a Linksys Smart Wi-Fi EA7300 Router Account
Actually, as long as you have the internet connectivity, you can efficiently manage your home network from anyplace with the help of this Linksys Smart Wi-Fi EA7300 Router. Apart from this, you will also get a plethora of excellent features like Device Prioritisation, Parental Lock, and a lot more. So, you can create the Linksys router account as it is quite easy and can be done within a minute. To do so, you have to follow the below directions:
- When you set up your Linksys router, you might be prompt to create your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi router account, at that time, just press the Next button.
- Now, on the next page, you will have to fill up the form with your details. In that case, keep in your mind that you must use a valid Email ID. Because that’s where the verification mail will be sent. If you do not use a valid verification email id, then you will not able to get that verification mail, as without the verification mail you can’t further proceed.
- Once you are done, check your mail, here you will see a verification mail. Simply, open the verification mail. Then, tap on the log in order to verify your account. After this process, you can easily log in to your Linksys router account.
Now, you can easily control everything on your router and the network with this account Besides, you can also observe the devices that are connected to your router and prioritize them. Moreover, you can also set up parental controls for the devices.
Thus, you can view the network maps to recognize the device which is attached to your network, in a neat illustration.
Setup your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi EA7300 Router and Get More Control
As we already mentioned that setup Linksys EA7300 router is pretty easy and can be done within a minute. Apart from this setup, there is another manual setup mode. This setup mode is only for those users who want to get into the nitty-gritty details of how their network is being set up. For the most part, though, using the Linksys ea7300 router setup is the best way that you should go with.
Moreover, we highly recommend you to set up a Linksys router account as well. Therefore, it will also provide you the access to a plethora of features as well. Furthermore, it will also help you to manage your Wi-Fi network remotely through this application.
We hope that these above steps are quite helpful for you to setup Linksys EA7300 router. If you have additional queries or questions, then you can share your doubts with us in the comment section below. Moreover, you can also grab assistance from experienced experts.