Linksys Routers are well known around the globe in terms of technology and reliability. It is superior because of its advancement and amazing products that it offers to users. However, regardless of its technical ability, often it is encountered with technical glitches and errors. For instance, issues like a misconfiguration or failure to connect to a device fill up the list of this errors. Often the user encounters the problem in resetting the router. Often user reports about how to reset Linksys router.
However, if you are facing this issue dont worry, this article will help you in resetting your device.
Problems Faced While Resetting The Router
Most of the routers have a common problem while resetting, as none comes with a free demo. Often the user faces the problem while setting up and resetting the device. The main issue arises with setting up the device with the ethernet port or ethernet cable. Most of the time, there are issues related to the firmware of the device. In that case, resetting the router and updating the firmware is the best possible option. Moreover, it is also required to reconfigure the router with the necessary DNS address. Having a conflict in setting up the required address will eventually end up with an unsuccessful attempt.
However, you can have a successful attempt in troubleshooting your device if you read this article in details.
How To Reset Linksys Router | Stepwise Procedures
Often finding an issue is as hard as finding a needle in a haystack. So, in that case, stepwise troubleshooting is always an idle option. Follow these stepwise procedures to successfully reset your router.
- At first, take a reboot of your system so that there remain no driver issues. Restarting your system will allow the loading of your OS with the perfect driver tools.
- Now unplug your router from any connected source.
- Remove the power cord from your router.
- Wait for 60 seconds for the power to drain out of the component or the device.
- Now plug it back to its position.
- Now look for the reset button in your device, which is very small in size than the other onboard buttons. You will find it in the back panel beside the ports with for the power cord.
- After that take a very fine needle-like thing, that could easily move into that infinitesimally small port to reset. In this case, straightening a paper clip would be an idle choice.
- Now push it in and hold the reset button for a few seconds. The power indicator light will blink while you are holding the button. The new versions of Linksys router will reset within 10 seconds but older versions will take a little more time to reset.
- While you are done resetting the router, try doing a firmware upgrade of the device. This will remove any future conflict of the router.
These proven steps will solve your how to reset Linksys router issue instantly. However, if you are still struggling with how to reset my Linksys router, dont worry, this may also arise from technical issues as well. In that case, contact Linksys Router Support and get rid of your troubles with resetting your router. We have a complete solution to any complicated issue with routers.
Get In Touch With Us
You can easily contact us on Linksys Router Support Number +1-888-440-8520 and get rid of how to reset Linksys router issue with easy steps.
Moreover, you can also drop us an email on our given Email ID email@example.com describing all your queries. We will ensure instant responses to you.
Additionally, you can also chat with our experts through our online live chat portal.