How To Disable AP Isolation On The Asus Router In Minimum Time?
Despite being the best router in the world, Asus is not free from technical glitches. The users often go through troubles while connecting the devices with the Asus router. You can get such kind of issues when the router AP Isolation settings are not configured properly. Hence, you need to turn off the router AP Isolation to get rid of this annoying problem. If you are also one of them who are facing such kind of problems and no idea “how to disable AP Isolation on the Asus Router?”, then this article is for you. With the help of this guide, you will able to fix the issue by yourself. Hence, stick to this article and apply the mentioned method.
Effective Hacks on “how to disable AP Isolation on the Asus router?
AP Isolation or the Access Point Isolation is a useful technique by which you can stop the other devices to connect with your device. When you turn this on, the other devices are not able to access the internet to the router. But remember that, after turning off this technique, the feature will not work further.
To disable it, you need to have some technical knowledge about this. It is helpful for you to resolve the matter without any trouble.
Let’s take a look at the steps from which you can disable AP isolation on your Asus router.
- To perform the action, first, you need to check the Advanced settings of your router. Then, check the power Mode of the router.
- Sometimes, it can happen due to slow internet speed or lack of WiFi activity. The issue can appear due to this reason. After that, disable the proxy server or Internet Group Management Protocol (lGMP).
- Next, turn on the IGMP and WiFi Multimedia (WMM) on your router.
- After that, turn off the Application Layer Gateway (SIP ALG) option on your router.
- Check any Virtual Private Network or proxy servers on your router enable or not. If turn on, then disable the activated proxy server.
- At last, enable UPnP or multicast on your router.
With the help of the above method, you can easily disable the Asus router ap isolation.
Here, we have mentioned the most applicable fixing procedures. In case, if you face any difficulty while performing the above steps, write down in the below comment section.